Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Solar Power - Thunderstorm Solar Power Satellite as a Weather Modification Tool to Stop Tornadoes?




sheilaaliens.net This is a very much revamped version of the same presentation I posted last year (from the American Meteorological Society). I CUT OUT 99.9% OF HIS "UMMMS"/"UHHHS" which he says after EVERY WORD. Your welcome!! Took me days!! I sh*t you not!! Now, maybe more can absorb the material... I've also added relevant graphics and suchnot for some of it :) meow. For the intermediate/advanced weather mod crowd, perhaps boring to the un-trained ears ;P Here's the non-cleaned up version I posted before: www.youtube.com and the source link: ams.confex.com



Tweets:



RT @martinhume: Thunderstorm Solar Power Satellite as a Weather Modification Tool to Stop Tornadoes? http://t.co/W53Q36G9 via @youtube1:49 PM Tue Jul 24, 2012 via Twitter for iPhone








No comments:

Post a Comment