Monday, July 30, 2012

Solar Electricity - T4D #17 - Solar Power my Home....visit to ExSolar




A tour of ExSolar and some news on adding solar power to our home. --------------------- Click "Show more" ------------------------------- My website and forum:- www.mjlorton.com Donations and contributions www.mjlorton.com My techie channel MJLorton - Solar Power and Electronic Measurement Equipment - http My Techie Amazon Store: astore.amazon.com My other channel VBlogMag - For almost any topic under the sun! - www.youtube.com My VBlogMag Amazon Store: astore.amazon.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks to David Cooke of ExSolar: www.exsolar.co.za Eskom electricity network collapse 3 years away: businesstech.co.za Topics covered in the video: * I chat about the electronic constant current load and some of the feedback relating to the power resistor. * I talk about the cost increases in Electricity in South Africa from Eskom * I talk about the news related to Eskom's power grid and its potential to fail in three years time. * Components I plan to use for our solar power system: # Outback FlexMax 60 MPPT solar charger # 600 Ah of Lead Crystal batteries # Victron Energy Quattro or MultiPlus Inverter # 2500 watts of Multi / poly crystalline solar panels



Tweets:



I liked a @YouTube video from @vblogmag http://t.co/yh1y6nn5 T4D #17 - Solar Power my Home....visit to ExSolar9:13 AM Sat Jul 28, 2012 via Google





No comments:

Post a Comment