Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Solar Power - Part 2 Of 5 120 watt Solar PANELS Grid -Tie on My Little Barn Tied into the House Grid




Part 2 Some Of the Videos Are For My Own Log Of what power they are doing and if i can inprove in anyway.. But i do share Becouse they may Help in some small way . This set is Only 5 solar panels that are on the small Barn I will take Video of the Four solar panels on the Garage they are Grid tie to I dont Charge Back up Batteries at this time Only Grid tie. I may add some 12 volt deep Cycle Batteries doen the road For Back up power Becouse when the power Goes Out I am Not Making Power they are Just dead Heading and i am Not Making Power. When this Happends The Grid tie Shouts Down in Isalates itself I have A main Breaker 240 volt in the Garage to Shout down for extra Safty so No power Feeds threw the Line. But the Grid Tie inverter will block this itself If i am Not Home and Power Goes Out Its A safty thing All the 5 pv Solar panels are B-Grade Blemished solar panels and they work over spec I get More Power then Rated a Mid Day when Sun is at its Highest Point in the Sky Some Free Help Links www.solarcells101.com To Buy b-Grade solar panels, or B-Grade solar cells, Broken or chiped I have them at www.solarcells101.com Or go to My other store at solarcells101.ecrater.com I Hope you Injoyed My DIY Solar Videos Plese Take the Time to share with Others FaceBook, +1 OR ANYOTHER Thanks, David www.solarcells101.com






No comments:

Post a Comment