Thursday, September 1, 2011

Solar Energy - Shyne performs "Solar Energy"




Shyne performs his new song "Solar Energy" at Kibbutz Ketura on June 5, 2011 at the inauguration of Israel's first solar field. ************************************** Lyrics: "Solar Energy" Written by Shyne and Captain Sunshine The remedy to stop the oil dependency We better be the better breed Bring a global end to greed The end will be the death And we never see the heavenly gates open If you don't go green That's what they're telling me Got private planes mulsanne and chauffeurs Is my Bugatti the one polluting the whole earth? A future twisted and darker than Whoopi Goldberg If I don't get a hybrid get up that rover Solar - renewable light to the nations Adam bit the fruit and oil is my abomination I heard Obama waiting for the Senate bill to pass Well tell him send a visa We gonna make the planet greener While congressmen debate Make the air more cleaner I know I got some felonies, one or two misdemeanors But them lobbyists in Washington far more egregious Environmental bills written by Exxon leeches Endangering out species with a bunch of empty speeches, Hallow rhetoric, then propaganda to deceive us. It don't take no genius or a microscope to read it It's written in the stars Ray Charles you can see it Yeah I know you wondering where Shyne went When did I start thinking or caring about the environment? Ah, I'm just thinking out loud It's hard to see the future through a mushroom cloud Chorus: Solar energy (repeat) I am powered by solar Bugatti Hybrid King Judah <b>...</b>



Tweets:



http://t.co/DCAguLp green energy : Shyne performs "Solar Energy"10:17 PM Sat Aug 27, 2011 via WPSyndicator





No comments:

Post a Comment